With the seemingly-endless delays plaguing his second full-length, NYC repper Maino‘s best bet to get the set on store shelves is, of course, a hit single. Kicked off with a cry of “This one’s for the radio” courtesy of guest Rico Love, the newly-released Ooh Aaah just might be that jam. With smooth production by beatsmith Jim Jonsin, freaky rhymes, and Love’s characteristically silky hook stylings, the record fits all the specifications, but does it have that special something needed to achieve smash-hit status? Debate away – and keep it locked for release details on Maino’s Atlantic Records sophomore set, The Day After Tomorrow...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.