With the seemingly-endless delays plaguing his second full-length, NYC repper Maino‘s best bet to get the set on store shelves is, of course, a hit single. Kicked off with a cry of “This one’s for the radio” courtesy of guest Rico Love, the newly-released Ooh Aaah just might be that jam. With smooth production by beatsmith Jim Jonsin, freaky rhymes, and Love’s characteristically silky hook stylings, the record fits all the specifications, but does it have that special something needed to achieve smash-hit status? Debate away – and keep it locked for release details on Maino’s Atlantic Records sophomore set, The Day After Tomorrow...
Written by richard on 04/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.