With the seemingly-endless delays plaguing his second full-length, NYC repper Maino‘s best bet to get the set on store shelves is, of course, a hit single. Kicked off with a cry of “This one’s for the radio” courtesy of guest Rico Love, the newly-released Ooh Aaah just might be that jam. With smooth production by beatsmith Jim Jonsin, freaky rhymes, and Love’s characteristically silky hook stylings, the record fits all the specifications, but does it have that special something needed to achieve smash-hit status? Debate away – and keep it locked for release details on Maino’s Atlantic Records sophomore set, The Day After Tomorrow...
Written by richard on 04/11/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)