A much-buzzed-about street single off Maino‘s long-awaited sophomore set, I’m About Cream was met with lukewarm reviews when it hit our front page this past September. Today, the Mista Raja and Sef Millz-produced hustle anthem anthem returns in officially remixed form, with T.I. and Meek Mill replacing original guest feature Lil Wayne. The Day After Tomorrow is scheduled to hit stores January 31, via Hustle Hard/Atlantic; in the meantime, fans can click here to check out Maino’s recent, Booth-exclusive “In the Mix” interview.
Written by richard on 01/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.