A much-buzzed-about street single off Maino‘s long-awaited sophomore set, I’m About Cream was met with lukewarm reviews when it hit our front page this past September. Today, the Mista Raja and Sef Millz-produced hustle anthem anthem returns in officially remixed form, with T.I. and Meek Mill replacing original guest feature Lil Wayne. The Day After Tomorrow is scheduled to hit stores January 31, via Hustle Hard/Atlantic; in the meantime, fans can click here to check out Maino’s recent, Booth-exclusive “In the Mix” interview.
Written by richard on 01/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.