Thought thuggin’ was over? Think again. On the latest buzz record off his long-awaited sophomore set, Maino assures us that, contrary to appearances, “Gangsta’s Ain’t Dead” As proof, the Big Apple rhymesayer brings two fellow G’s along for the ride: joining him over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s Latin guitar-laced boardwork are PUSH! Montana and Mouse. If this joint’s whet your appetite, more gangsta sh*t is on its way. Scheduled to (finally) drop February 28, The Day After Tomorrow can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.