Thought thuggin’ was over? Think again. On the latest buzz record off his long-awaited sophomore set, Maino assures us that, contrary to appearances, “Gangsta’s Ain’t Dead” As proof, the Big Apple rhymesayer brings two fellow G’s along for the ride: joining him over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s Latin guitar-laced boardwork are PUSH! Montana and Mouse. If this joint’s whet your appetite, more gangsta sh*t is on its way. Scheduled to (finally) drop February 28, The Day After Tomorrow can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.