Thought thuggin’ was over? Think again. On the latest buzz record off his long-awaited sophomore set, Maino assures us that, contrary to appearances, “Gangsta’s Ain’t Dead” As proof, the Big Apple rhymesayer brings two fellow G’s along for the ride: joining him over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s Latin guitar-laced boardwork are PUSH! Montana and Mouse. If this joint’s whet your appetite, more gangsta sh*t is on its way. Scheduled to (finally) drop February 28, The Day After Tomorrow can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.