Thought thuggin’ was over? Think again. On the latest buzz record off his long-awaited sophomore set, Maino assures us that, contrary to appearances, “Gangsta’s Ain’t Dead” As proof, the Big Apple rhymesayer brings two fellow G’s along for the ride: joining him over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s Latin guitar-laced boardwork are PUSH! Montana and Mouse. If this joint’s whet your appetite, more gangsta sh*t is on its way. Scheduled to (finally) drop February 28, The Day After Tomorrow can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.