Thought thuggin’ was over? Think again. On the latest buzz record off his long-awaited sophomore set, Maino assures us that, contrary to appearances, “Gangsta’s Ain’t Dead” As proof, the Big Apple rhymesayer brings two fellow G’s along for the ride: joining him over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s Latin guitar-laced boardwork are PUSH! Montana and Mouse. If this joint’s whet your appetite, more gangsta sh*t is on its way. Scheduled to (finally) drop February 28, The Day After Tomorrow can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)