To make it big you must possess more than just talent. Hell, you could be the most talented emcee ever, but if you aren’t willing to put in the work you just wont make it far very far from the starting line. Don’t take my word for it, though, just listen to Detroit emcee MAHD. On his new single, an exclusive world premiere, MAHD stresses the fact that Hard.Work.PaysOff. Over producer AWill Traxx’s intense, hard-hitting boardwork MAHD, equipped with a rapid fire flow and a sharp delivery, reflects on how far he has come and how the tireless grind he has committed himself to is paying dividends. H.W.P.O is the first video single off of his forthcoming MAHD ALMIGHTY EP, which is set to drop this January. While you wait we suggest listening to his first Booth feature, Cocaine, featured earlier this month.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.