On some cinematic movie ish, this joint plays out like, well a True Story. With Paul Danjer on the boards, east coast up-and-comer MaG serves up an epic sound with a cut off his RefinedHype.com x Different-Kitchen.com presented MaG & the B-Sides project. If there was ever a time to give the drummer some (props) this would be it. And while you’re at it, give the rapper some too because MaG serves up a solid track lyrically, proving he was made for this, delivering real music that “the programmers wouldn’t allow.” Good thing there’s a place for that type of sound at DJBooth, and that’s a True Story!
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.