On some cinematic movie ish, this joint plays out like, well a True Story. With Paul Danjer on the boards, east coast up-and-comer MaG serves up an epic sound with a cut off his RefinedHype.com x Different-Kitchen.com presented MaG & the B-Sides project. If there was ever a time to give the drummer some (props) this would be it. And while you’re at it, give the rapper some too because MaG serves up a solid track lyrically, proving he was made for this, delivering real music that “the programmers wouldn’t allow.” Good thing there’s a place for that type of sound at DJBooth, and that’s a True Story!
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.