Maffew Ragazino‘s always been a fresh and fly individual, but on his new Stoner’s Night Freestyle, the emcee outdoes himself. Here, Harry Fraud‘s smooth boardwork bumps in the back as the Big Apple buzzmaker hits the town decked out in, “Argyle Socks and seersucker pockets,” along with a variety of high-fashion accoutrements. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can hear more from Ragazino on SMKA‘s The Report EP, still available for free streaming and download in the Booth. Harry Fraud will be featured on an upcoming entry in The DJBooth’s new Re-Produced series, launching later this month.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)