Maffew Ragazino‘s always been a fresh and fly individual, but on his new Stoner’s Night Freestyle, the emcee outdoes himself. Here, Harry Fraud‘s smooth boardwork bumps in the back as the Big Apple buzzmaker hits the town decked out in, “Argyle Socks and seersucker pockets,” along with a variety of high-fashion accoutrements. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can hear more from Ragazino on SMKA‘s The Report EP, still available for free streaming and download in the Booth. Harry Fraud will be featured on an upcoming entry in The DJBooth’s new Re-Produced series, launching later this month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!