Maffew Ragazino‘s always been a fresh and fly individual, but on his new Stoner’s Night Freestyle, the emcee outdoes himself. Here, Harry Fraud‘s smooth boardwork bumps in the back as the Big Apple buzzmaker hits the town decked out in, “Argyle Socks and seersucker pockets,” along with a variety of high-fashion accoutrements. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can hear more from Ragazino on SMKA‘s The Report EP, still available for free streaming and download in the Booth. Harry Fraud will be featured on an upcoming entry in The DJBooth’s new Re-Produced series, launching later this month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.