Maffew Ragazino‘s always been a fresh and fly individual, but on his new Stoner’s Night Freestyle, the emcee outdoes himself. Here, Harry Fraud‘s smooth boardwork bumps in the back as the Big Apple buzzmaker hits the town decked out in, “Argyle Socks and seersucker pockets,” along with a variety of high-fashion accoutrements. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can hear more from Ragazino on SMKA‘s The Report EP, still available for free streaming and download in the Booth. Harry Fraud will be featured on an upcoming entry in The DJBooth’s new Re-Produced series, launching later this month.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.