Maffew Ragazino‘s always been a fresh and fly individual, but on his new Stoner’s Night Freestyle, the emcee outdoes himself. Here, Harry Fraud‘s smooth boardwork bumps in the back as the Big Apple buzzmaker hits the town decked out in, “Argyle Socks and seersucker pockets,” along with a variety of high-fashion accoutrements. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can hear more from Ragazino on SMKA‘s The Report EP, still available for free streaming and download in the Booth. Harry Fraud will be featured on an upcoming entry in The DJBooth’s new Re-Produced series, launching later this month.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.