I guess guys with British accents aren’t the only ones that make the women swoon when they speak. According to Brooklyn MC Maffew Ragazino, on his new single BK Accent, women tend to fall prey to his audible appeal as well. He spits classic NY verses about it over gritty drums and baritone sax riffs that seem tailored for the occasion. Helping deconstruct this Fred Bear produced track is fellow Brooklynite, Skyzoo and, as usual, he proves with ease why he is one of the best doing it right now, continuing to give listeners witty punch lines and catchphrases that most usually don’t catch until after about the third or fourth listen. BK Accent is featured on Maffew’s forthcoming Black Gold album, which we will have for you in the Booth upon its release.
Written by WriterJones on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.