I guess guys with British accents aren’t the only ones that make the women swoon when they speak. According to Brooklyn MC Maffew Ragazino, on his new single BK Accent, women tend to fall prey to his audible appeal as well. He spits classic NY verses about it over gritty drums and baritone sax riffs that seem tailored for the occasion. Helping deconstruct this Fred Bear produced track is fellow Brooklynite, Skyzoo and, as usual, he proves with ease why he is one of the best doing it right now, continuing to give listeners witty punch lines and catchphrases that most usually don’t catch until after about the third or fourth listen. BK Accent is featured on Maffew’s forthcoming Black Gold album, which we will have for you in the Booth upon its release.
Written by WriterJones on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.