I guess guys with British accents aren’t the only ones that make the women swoon when they speak. According to Brooklyn MC Maffew Ragazino, on his new single BK Accent, women tend to fall prey to his audible appeal as well. He spits classic NY verses about it over gritty drums and baritone sax riffs that seem tailored for the occasion. Helping deconstruct this Fred Bear produced track is fellow Brooklynite, Skyzoo and, as usual, he proves with ease why he is one of the best doing it right now, continuing to give listeners witty punch lines and catchphrases that most usually don’t catch until after about the third or fourth listen. BK Accent is featured on Maffew’s forthcoming Black Gold album, which we will have for you in the Booth upon its release.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Foreign Exchange Student" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!