There are few experiences more devastating than seeing someone who you’d previously considered kin turn on you, and become a Stranger before your very eyes. The first Booth feature and latest single from Maestro Fresh Wes finds the T-Dot rhymesayer reeling in the wake of one such betrayal—perpetrated not by an individual, but by an entire system. Over the head-noddable percussion and piano loops of fellow T-Dot repper Saukrates (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver an opening verse), the emcee delivers an allegorical account of how society turned its back on himself and his people. Has this thought-provoking cut left you hungry for more? Then stay tuned; Orchestrated Noise currently lacks a release date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.