There are few experiences more devastating than seeing someone who you’d previously considered kin turn on you, and become a Stranger before your very eyes. The first Booth feature and latest single from Maestro Fresh Wes finds the T-Dot rhymesayer reeling in the wake of one such betrayal—perpetrated not by an individual, but by an entire system. Over the head-noddable percussion and piano loops of fellow T-Dot repper Saukrates (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver an opening verse), the emcee delivers an allegorical account of how society turned its back on himself and his people. Has this thought-provoking cut left you hungry for more? Then stay tuned; Orchestrated Noise currently lacks a release date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.