Update: The Visuals-directed visuals for Maejor Ali’s Me & My Team single have been added.
Not glimpsed on our pages since dropping off the club-ready Lolly back in February of 2013, Island Def Jam recording artist Maejor Ali returns to The DJBooth with a little something to start your summer off right. On Me & My Team, a club-ready King Chef Tone beat bumps in the back as Ali invites a few dime pieces to have a seat and enjoy a drink with him and his clique. Hip-pop hitmaker Kid Ink and R&B heavyweight Trey Songz assist on the guest tip. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of Me & My Team July 1, when the single is released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 10/21/14
Submit your Rating
Def Jam/Believe Partners
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.