Update: The Visuals-directed visuals for Maejor Ali’s Me & My Team single have been added.
Not glimpsed on our pages since dropping off the club-ready Lolly back in February of 2013, Island Def Jam recording artist Maejor Ali returns to The DJBooth with a little something to start your summer off right. On Me & My Team, a club-ready King Chef Tone beat bumps in the back as Ali invites a few dime pieces to have a seat and enjoy a drink with him and his clique. Hip-pop hitmaker Kid Ink and R&B heavyweight Trey Songz assist on the guest tip. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of Me & My Team July 1, when the single is released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 10/21/14
Submit your Rating
Def Jam/Believe Partners
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.