Update: The Visuals-directed visuals for Maejor Ali’s Me & My Team single have been added.
Not glimpsed on our pages since dropping off the club-ready Lolly back in February of 2013, Island Def Jam recording artist Maejor Ali returns to The DJBooth with a little something to start your summer off right. On Me & My Team, a club-ready King Chef Tone beat bumps in the back as Ali invites a few dime pieces to have a seat and enjoy a drink with him and his clique. Hip-pop hitmaker Kid Ink and R&B heavyweight Trey Songz assist on the guest tip. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of Me & My Team July 1, when the single is released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 10/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.