If you had told me a year ago that Juicy J, creator of songs like Let’s Plan A Robbery and Testin My Gangsta, and Justin Bieber would be on a song together, I would have bet enough money to buy air-time during the Super Bowl against it. Thankfully, I did not make that bet (not like I had the pocket change anyway), because both make an appearance on Lolly, the latest release from Maejor Ali (formerly known as Bei Maejor). For the single, the former RCA recording artist crafts a club-friendly, versatile beat, which attempts to fit all three artist’s unique styles. While Biebz, Juicy and Maejor are three very different artists, they do share one common bond—being frequent visitors of the club; an interest they cover in great detail atop Ali’s upbeat production. No details have been released on where this single will be placed, but I am sure it won’t be long before we hear more from all three artists.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/4/13
Submit your Rating
Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.