If you had told me a year ago that Juicy J, creator of songs like Let’s Plan A Robbery and Testin My Gangsta, and Justin Bieber would be on a song together, I would have bet enough money to buy air-time during the Super Bowl against it. Thankfully, I did not make that bet (not like I had the pocket change anyway), because both make an appearance on Lolly, the latest release from Maejor Ali (formerly known as Bei Maejor). For the single, the former RCA recording artist crafts a club-friendly, versatile beat, which attempts to fit all three artist’s unique styles. While Biebz, Juicy and Maejor are three very different artists, they do share one common bond—being frequent visitors of the club; an interest they cover in great detail atop Ali’s upbeat production. No details have been released on where this single will be placed, but I am sure it won’t be long before we hear more from all three artists.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/4/13
Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)