If you had told me a year ago that Juicy J, creator of songs like Let’s Plan A Robbery and Testin My Gangsta, and Justin Bieber would be on a song together, I would have bet enough money to buy air-time during the Super Bowl against it. Thankfully, I did not make that bet (not like I had the pocket change anyway), because both make an appearance on Lolly, the latest release from Maejor Ali (formerly known as Bei Maejor). For the single, the former RCA recording artist crafts a club-friendly, versatile beat, which attempts to fit all three artist’s unique styles. While Biebz, Juicy and Maejor are three very different artists, they do share one common bond—being frequent visitors of the club; an interest they cover in great detail atop Ali’s upbeat production. No details have been released on where this single will be placed, but I am sure it won’t be long before we hear more from all three artists.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/4/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam/Believe Partners
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.