Some ladies play it coy with men they’re attracted to, preferring not to make the first move. Not Maé Oriel. On her latest single and first Booth feature, No Toyin’, the T-Dot singer/songwriter lets a dude know just how eager she is to get with him: “I’m ready… I’m really really ready.” Soundsmith Productions cooks up an infectious beat to back the artist’s soulful come-ons, layering effervescent keyboard loops over a punchy, hip hop-infused rhythm section. Fiending for more? Then keep your browsers locked; The Playback Monologue has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.