Some ladies play it coy with men they’re attracted to, preferring not to make the first move. Not Maé Oriel. On her latest single and first Booth feature, No Toyin’, the T-Dot singer/songwriter lets a dude know just how eager she is to get with him: “I’m ready… I’m really really ready.” Soundsmith Productions cooks up an infectious beat to back the artist’s soulful come-ons, layering effervescent keyboard loops over a punchy, hip hop-infused rhythm section. Fiending for more? Then keep your browsers locked; The Playback Monologue has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)