Some ladies play it coy with men they’re attracted to, preferring not to make the first move. Not Maé Oriel. On her latest single and first Booth feature, No Toyin’, the T-Dot singer/songwriter lets a dude know just how eager she is to get with him: “I’m ready… I’m really really ready.” Soundsmith Productions cooks up an infectious beat to back the artist’s soulful come-ons, layering effervescent keyboard loops over a punchy, hip hop-infused rhythm section. Fiending for more? Then keep your browsers locked; The Playback Monologue has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.