Some ladies play it coy with men they’re attracted to, preferring not to make the first move. Not Maé Oriel. On her latest single and first Booth feature, No Toyin’, the T-Dot singer/songwriter lets a dude know just how eager she is to get with him: “I’m ready… I’m really really ready.” Soundsmith Productions cooks up an infectious beat to back the artist’s soulful come-ons, layering effervescent keyboard loops over a punchy, hip hop-infused rhythm section. Fiending for more? Then keep your browsers locked; The Playback Monologue has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.