On March 10, cultural icon/pop star Madonna will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for her musical achievements over the past two plus decades. However, despite the honor (and 200 million albums sold worldwide) the singer isn’t about to retire just yet. On April 29, Madonna will release her 11th studio album, Hard Candy, which will be lead by the Timbaland and Justin Timberlake-produced, 4 Minutes (To Save The World). Gearing up to hit radio later this month, 4 Minutes features the “Queen of Pop” and the current
“King of Pop” trading lines back and forth over an insanely futuristic dance floor beat. While it won’t save the world, it will fly off shelves around the world.
Written by DJ Z on 03/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give Me All Your Luvin'" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.