On March 10, cultural icon/pop star Madonna will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for her musical achievements over the past two plus decades. However, despite the honor (and 200 million albums sold worldwide) the singer isn’t about to retire just yet. On April 29, Madonna will release her 11th studio album, Hard Candy, which will be lead by the Timbaland and Justin Timberlake-produced, 4 Minutes (To Save The World). Gearing up to hit radio later this month, 4 Minutes features the “Queen of Pop” and the current
“King of Pop” trading lines back and forth over an insanely futuristic dance floor beat. While it won’t save the world, it will fly off shelves around the world.
Written by DJ Z on 03/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give Me All Your Luvin'" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.