On March 10, cultural icon/pop star Madonna will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for her musical achievements over the past two plus decades. However, despite the honor (and 200 million albums sold worldwide) the singer isn’t about to retire just yet. On April 29, Madonna will release her 11th studio album, Hard Candy, which will be lead by the Timbaland and Justin Timberlake-produced, 4 Minutes (To Save The World). Gearing up to hit radio later this month, 4 Minutes features the “Queen of Pop” and the current
“King of Pop” trading lines back and forth over an insanely futuristic dance floor beat. While it won’t save the world, it will fly off shelves around the world.
Written by DJ Z on 03/3/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give Me All Your Luvin'" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.