On March 10, cultural icon/pop star Madonna will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for her musical achievements over the past two plus decades. However, despite the honor (and 200 million albums sold worldwide) the singer isn’t about to retire just yet. On April 29, Madonna will release her 11th studio album, Hard Candy, which will be lead by the Timbaland and Justin Timberlake-produced, 4 Minutes (To Save The World). Gearing up to hit radio later this month, 4 Minutes features the “Queen of Pop” and the current
“King of Pop” trading lines back and forth over an insanely futuristic dance floor beat. While it won’t save the world, it will fly off shelves around the world.
Written by DJ Z on 03/3/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give Me All Your Luvin'" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.