A good percentage of men have probably run into the problem that emcee MadKem discusses on Ms. Badu. A man digs a girl physically, only to find out that she’s the obsessive type. From the recently-released Charles Workman LP, the Darren Paul produced Ms. Badu has an engaging beat that MadKem raps with expertise over while tying the plot together through an excellent hook. As Kem tells it in narrative verses, the girl is truly in need of a partner so it comes off as dirty that the man used her for sex, but then her psychosis becomes clear and you can only hope the guy can get away from this Fatal Attraction-styled chick. He was only trying to get down with the get down, she was looking for her next home – I think we’ve all been there. The Charles Workman LP is now available on iTunes.
Written by JC Poppe on 02/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm Browne (The BQE Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.