A good percentage of men have probably run into the problem that emcee MadKem discusses on Ms. Badu. A man digs a girl physically, only to find out that she’s the obsessive type. From the recently-released Charles Workman LP, the Darren Paul produced Ms. Badu has an engaging beat that MadKem raps with expertise over while tying the plot together through an excellent hook. As Kem tells it in narrative verses, the girl is truly in need of a partner so it comes off as dirty that the man used her for sex, but then her psychosis becomes clear and you can only hope the guy can get away from this Fatal Attraction-styled chick. He was only trying to get down with the get down, she was looking for her next home – I think we’ve all been there. The Charles Workman LP is now available on iTunes.
Listen to More: MadKem
Written by JC Poppe on 02/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm Browne (The BQE Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.