Hungry for some gourmet hip-hop? Of course you are! Playing the rap version of famous American chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay is Booth-approved emcee, MadKem. On the latest single from his forthcoming EP, MadKem cooks up nutritious, ear pleasing tune that has a medley of incredible flavors. As the Analogic-produced track marinates, the Queens native proceeds to filet the crisp production with a unique, brash flow, drawing you in and then letting you leave with very pleasant aftertaste. The artist’s La Vie En Bleu EP, which is inspired by artist Pablo Picasso’s Blue Period, will be released on December 10, serving as the appetizer to the LP, coming Spring 2013
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm Browne (The BQE Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.