Hungry for some gourmet hip-hop? Of course you are! Playing the rap version of famous American chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay is Booth-approved emcee, MadKem. On the latest single from his forthcoming EP, MadKem cooks up nutritious, ear pleasing tune that has a medley of incredible flavors. As the Analogic-produced track marinates, the Queens native proceeds to filet the crisp production with a unique, brash flow, drawing you in and then letting you leave with very pleasant aftertaste. The artist’s La Vie En Bleu EP, which is inspired by artist Pablo Picasso’s Blue Period, will be released on December 10, serving as the appetizer to the LP, coming Spring 2013
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/12
NYC rhymesayer MadKem has unleashed his latest independent full-length, La Vie en Bleu. The set boasts 12 tracks' worth of original material from the Elementarity Productions signee, including featured cuts "
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm Browne (The BQE Remix)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)