Hungry for some gourmet hip-hop? Of course you are! Playing the rap version of famous American chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay is Booth-approved emcee, MadKem. On the latest single from his forthcoming EP, MadKem cooks up nutritious, ear pleasing tune that has a medley of incredible flavors. As the Analogic-produced track marinates, the Queens native proceeds to filet the crisp production with a unique, brash flow, drawing you in and then letting you leave with very pleasant aftertaste. The artist’s La Vie En Bleu EP, which is inspired by artist Pablo Picasso’s Blue Period, will be released on December 10, serving as the appetizer to the LP, coming Spring 2013
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm Browne (The BQE Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.