Hungry for some gourmet hip-hop? Of course you are! Playing the rap version of famous American chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay is Booth-approved emcee, MadKem. On the latest single from his forthcoming EP, MadKem cooks up nutritious, ear pleasing tune that has a medley of incredible flavors. As the Analogic-produced track marinates, the Queens native proceeds to filet the crisp production with a unique, brash flow, drawing you in and then letting you leave with very pleasant aftertaste. The artist’s La Vie En Bleu EP, which is inspired by artist Pablo Picasso’s Blue Period, will be released on December 10, serving as the appetizer to the LP, coming Spring 2013
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm Browne (The BQE Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)