Still haven’t caught wind of Madison | LST‘s latest street album? Then you must be pretty damn—wait for it—oblivious. Lucky for you, the NYC-born, L.A.-based emcee has dropped by with a little something to rouse you from your torpor. On his latest single, featured in conjunction with co-directors Martin Landgreve and Magnus Jonsson‘s official visuals, Madison celebrates his imminent conquest of the hip-hop game and mocks rivals who Can’t Hang. Producer JFK (not to be confused with Mirror Mirror rapper/producer JFK) provides a tuneful music-box beat to accompany his confident rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on OBLIVION, available now for streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Even When It Hurts" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.