Still haven’t caught wind of Madison | LST‘s latest street album? Then you must be pretty damn—wait for it—oblivious. Lucky for you, the NYC-born, L.A.-based emcee has dropped by with a little something to rouse you from your torpor. On his latest single, featured in conjunction with co-directors Martin Landgreve and Magnus Jonsson‘s official visuals, Madison celebrates his imminent conquest of the hip-hop game and mocks rivals who Can’t Hang. Producer JFK (not to be confused with Mirror Mirror rapper/producer JFK) provides a tuneful music-box beat to accompany his confident rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on OBLIVION, available now for streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Even When It Hurts" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.