There’s a reason that love and war are so often compared to one another—neither can be won without a struggle. On new single (and Booth debut) Fight for Me, indie R&B songstress Madia tries to drive the point home to her man, begging him to put up a little resistance before she walks out the door. Complete with LaSean Smith‘s smooth yet insistent boardwork, this understated banger is just one of many fresh cuts slated for inclusion on the singer’s forthcoming full-length, Go Get It. Watch for the project to hit online retailers February 14, via Phanbase.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.