There’s a reason that love and war are so often compared to one another—neither can be won without a struggle. On new single (and Booth debut) Fight for Me, indie R&B songstress Madia tries to drive the point home to her man, begging him to put up a little resistance before she walks out the door. Complete with LaSean Smith‘s smooth yet insistent boardwork, this understated banger is just one of many fresh cuts slated for inclusion on the singer’s forthcoming full-length, Go Get It. Watch for the project to hit online retailers February 14, via Phanbase.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.