There’s a reason that love and war are so often compared to one another—neither can be won without a struggle. On new single (and Booth debut) Fight for Me, indie R&B songstress Madia tries to drive the point home to her man, begging him to put up a little resistance before she walks out the door. Complete with LaSean Smith‘s smooth yet insistent boardwork, this understated banger is just one of many fresh cuts slated for inclusion on the singer’s forthcoming full-length, Go Get It. Watch for the project to hit online retailers February 14, via Phanbase.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.