There’s a reason that love and war are so often compared to one another—neither can be won without a struggle. On new single (and Booth debut) Fight for Me, indie R&B songstress Madia tries to drive the point home to her man, begging him to put up a little resistance before she walks out the door. Complete with LaSean Smith‘s smooth yet insistent boardwork, this understated banger is just one of many fresh cuts slated for inclusion on the singer’s forthcoming full-length, Go Get It. Watch for the project to hit online retailers February 14, via Phanbase.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.