Like your beats raw and your flows mad prickly—like, prickly pear prickly? OK, on the real, I have absolutely no idea what that means. After listening to MadFlow‘s first Booth feature, though, I can tell you with certainty that it sounds hella dope. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, this freshly-minted remix of Give It to Ya finds DJ Hell Rza layering old-school cuts over a clattering, break-driven groove as the Birmingham, UK rhymesayer demonstrates exactly why they call him The Abominable Flowman. The secret to his inimitably fresh style? Well, it’s evidently got something to do with proper nutrition; as M.F. proudly announces on the middle, his bars come packed with, “...energy, protein and carbohydrates / Can’t forget the phatness and Vitamin C.” Thirsty for more pure and unadulterated, all-natural lyrical flames from this talented up-and-comer? You’re in luck. Psykhomantus Presents: MadFlow - The Abominable Flowman is set to be unleashed upon the ‘net tomorrow, February 14 (aka Valentine’s Day).
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.