Like your beats raw and your flows mad prickly—like, prickly pear prickly? OK, on the real, I have absolutely no idea what that means. After listening to MadFlow‘s first Booth feature, though, I can tell you with certainty that it sounds hella dope. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, this freshly-minted remix of Give It to Ya finds DJ Hell Rza layering old-school cuts over a clattering, break-driven groove as the Birmingham, UK rhymesayer demonstrates exactly why they call him The Abominable Flowman. The secret to his inimitably fresh style? Well, it’s evidently got something to do with proper nutrition; as M.F. proudly announces on the middle, his bars come packed with, “...energy, protein and carbohydrates / Can’t forget the phatness and Vitamin C.” Thirsty for more pure and unadulterated, all-natural lyrical flames from this talented up-and-comer? You’re in luck. Psykhomantus Presents: MadFlow - The Abominable Flowman is set to be unleashed upon the ‘net tomorrow, February 14 (aka Valentine’s Day).
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.