Words like “love,” “fire” and “baby” are constantly used in the titles of songs, whether or not they’re actually fitting. Another word to add to that growing list of clichés is “Crazy.” While this is the 46th feature with “crazy” in the title, the word doesn’t fit anyone better than Madchild. Not only is it an apt word to describe the emcee’s psyche, but it is also the perfect adjective to describe his talent. Although C-Lance’s edgy, boisterous boardwork would leave some emcees shaking in their Nikes, Madchild grabs the beat by the throat and proceeds to pound it to a pulp. In an edgy, relentless flow, he delivers some unapologetic bars that might make you think he is literally Crazy. If you’re craving more fresh material from this Canadian hellraiser, be sure to check out his Lawn Mower Man LP when it hits record stores and online retailers next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/31/13
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Battle Axe Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Belt" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.