Words like “love,” “fire” and “baby” are constantly used in the titles of songs, whether or not they’re actually fitting. Another word to add to that growing list of clichés is “Crazy.” While this is the 46th feature with “crazy” in the title, the word doesn’t fit anyone better than Madchild. Not only is it an apt word to describe the emcee’s psyche, but it is also the perfect adjective to describe his talent. Although C-Lance’s edgy, boisterous boardwork would leave some emcees shaking in their Nikes, Madchild grabs the beat by the throat and proceeds to pound it to a pulp. In an edgy, relentless flow, he delivers some unapologetic bars that might make you think he is literally Crazy. If you’re craving more fresh material from this Canadian hellraiser, be sure to check out his Lawn Mower Man LP when it hits record stores and online retailers next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/31/13
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Battle Axe Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Belt" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.