Think a little criticism is enough to get under Mad Child‘s skin? Think again. On unreleased cut Hate Me (Alt Version), the Swollen Members emcee (and freestyle series alumnus) comes together with Kentucky rhymesayer Johnny Spanish (also a freestyle alum) and Connecticut buzzmaker Chris Webby (ditto) to give haters the brush-off over a street-ready instrumental by Ghost Beats. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Battle Axe Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Belt" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)