Think a little criticism is enough to get under Mad Child‘s skin? Think again. On unreleased cut Hate Me (Alt Version), the Swollen Members emcee (and freestyle series alumnus) comes together with Kentucky rhymesayer Johnny Spanish (also a freestyle alum) and Connecticut buzzmaker Chris Webby (ditto) to give haters the brush-off over a street-ready instrumental by Ghost Beats. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Battle Axe Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Belt" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.