Think a little criticism is enough to get under Mad Child‘s skin? Think again. On unreleased cut Hate Me (Alt Version), the Swollen Members emcee (and freestyle series alumnus) comes together with Kentucky rhymesayer Johnny Spanish (also a freestyle alum) and Connecticut buzzmaker Chris Webby (ditto) to give haters the brush-off over a street-ready instrumental by Ghost Beats. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Battle Axe Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Belt" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.