Some songs simply aren’t meant to be enjoyed while sitting in front of your computer. For that reason, you’re strongly advised to get up out your seat and Shake Something while you listen to Mackey‘s Booth debut and latest single. Don’t worry about your roommate, significant other or pet laughing at you when they see you getting down in your living room—just invite them to bust a move along with you. Here, Clevakeys flips a sample from Yelawolf‘s Lick the Cat into the centerpiece of his slow-winding production, which the Platunes pop singer proceeds to lace verses dedicated to an alluring female clubgoer. Fresh off stepping into the Booth with his Summer Games mixtape, Bronx phenom The Kid Daytona contributes some booty-centric guest rhymes on the back. Released yesterday, Mackey’s Sober Thoughts LP is available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)