Air conditioning may be a convenient way to cool down, but it also eats up energy like there’s no tomorrow. Fortunately, hip-hop scientists have discovered a much more efficient alternative: simply give Glasses Malone and Mack 10 a call, and tell them to bring a couple bottles of Rozay. As the Inglewood natives explain on new radio single (and their Booth debut as a duo) We Got It Like That, they’re cool enough to withstand even the most sweltering temperatures. Over Fingazz’ summery yet appropriately chilled-out synth instrumental, Mack and Malone describe a day in the life of a professional hustler: expensive liquors, plenty of “bad b*tches” by the pool, the whole works. Topped off with the producer’s head-nodding chorus vocals and a Roger Troutman-style vocoded guest verse, this cut is sure to earn a spot on countless listeners’ warm-weather playlists. For more Money Muzik from these West Coast mainstays, check out their forthcoming collaborative full-length when it hits store shelves on July 13.
Hoo-Bangin/Cash Money/Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Gotta Go" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.