Air conditioning may be a convenient way to cool down, but it also eats up energy like there’s no tomorrow. Fortunately, hip-hop scientists have discovered a much more efficient alternative: simply give Glasses Malone and Mack 10 a call, and tell them to bring a couple bottles of Rozay. As the Inglewood natives explain on new radio single (and their Booth debut as a duo) We Got It Like That, they’re cool enough to withstand even the most sweltering temperatures. Over Fingazz’ summery yet appropriately chilled-out synth instrumental, Mack and Malone describe a day in the life of a professional hustler: expensive liquors, plenty of “bad b*tches” by the pool, the whole works. Topped off with the producer’s head-nodding chorus vocals and a Roger Troutman-style vocoded guest verse, this cut is sure to earn a spot on countless listeners’ warm-weather playlists. For more Money Muzik from these West Coast mainstays, check out their forthcoming collaborative full-length when it hits store shelves on July 13.
Written by richard on 05/12/10
Submit your Rating
Hoo-Bangin/Cash Money/Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Gotta Go" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.