Air conditioning may be a convenient way to cool down, but it also eats up energy like there’s no tomorrow. Fortunately, hip-hop scientists have discovered a much more efficient alternative: simply give Glasses Malone and Mack 10 a call, and tell them to bring a couple bottles of Rozay. As the Inglewood natives explain on new radio single (and their Booth debut as a duo) We Got It Like That, they’re cool enough to withstand even the most sweltering temperatures. Over Fingazz’ summery yet appropriately chilled-out synth instrumental, Mack and Malone describe a day in the life of a professional hustler: expensive liquors, plenty of “bad b*tches” by the pool, the whole works. Topped off with the producer’s head-nodding chorus vocals and a Roger Troutman-style vocoded guest verse, this cut is sure to earn a spot on countless listeners’ warm-weather playlists. For more Money Muzik from these West Coast mainstays, check out their forthcoming collaborative full-length when it hits store shelves on July 13.
Written by richard on 05/12/10
Submit your Rating
Hoo-Bangin/Cash Money/Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Gotta Go" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.