Since releasing his self-titled debut album in ‘95, legendary Inglewood rapper Mack 10 has had quite an eventful career. After dropping eight more sets (on three major labels), being part of a supergroup (with Ice Cube and WC), starting his own record label (Hoo-Bangin’ Records), and marrying (and after four years divorcing) TLC’s T-Boz, Mack is ready to go “back to the future” with his ninth album, tentatively titled Soft White. With a little help from his former and current Hoo-Bangin label-mates Red Café and Glasses Malone, the Mack brings back the classic Big Baller sound listeners have come to know and love. Look for more of the old product when Soft White hits the streets (currently set for release sometime after Glasses’ Beach Cruiser)
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
Hoo Bangin Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Balla ft. Birdman & Glasses Malone" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.