Since releasing his self-titled debut album in ‘95, legendary Inglewood rapper Mack 10 has had quite an eventful career. After dropping eight more sets (on three major labels), being part of a supergroup (with Ice Cube and WC), starting his own record label (Hoo-Bangin’ Records), and marrying (and after four years divorcing) TLC’s T-Boz, Mack is ready to go “back to the future” with his ninth album, tentatively titled Soft White. With a little help from his former and current Hoo-Bangin label-mates Red Café and Glasses Malone, the Mack brings back the classic Big Baller sound listeners have come to know and love. Look for more of the old product when Soft White hits the streets (currently set for release sometime after Glasses’ Beach Cruiser)
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Hoo Bangin Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Balla ft. Birdman & Glasses Malone" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)