Since releasing his self-titled debut album in ‘95, legendary Inglewood rapper Mack 10 has had quite an eventful career. After dropping eight more sets (on three major labels), being part of a supergroup (with Ice Cube and WC), starting his own record label (Hoo-Bangin’ Records), and marrying (and after four years divorcing) TLC’s T-Boz, Mack is ready to go “back to the future” with his ninth album, tentatively titled Soft White. With a little help from his former and current Hoo-Bangin label-mates Red Café and Glasses Malone, the Mack brings back the classic Big Baller sound listeners have come to know and love. Look for more of the old product when Soft White hits the streets (currently set for release sometime after Glasses’ Beach Cruiser)
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
Hoo Bangin Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Balla ft. Birdman & Glasses Malone" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.