Since releasing his self-titled debut album in ‘95, legendary Inglewood rapper Mack 10 has had quite an eventful career. After dropping eight more sets (on three major labels), being part of a supergroup (with Ice Cube and WC), starting his own record label (Hoo-Bangin’ Records), and marrying (and after four years divorcing) TLC’s T-Boz, Mack is ready to go “back to the future” with his ninth album, tentatively titled Soft White. With a little help from his former and current Hoo-Bangin label-mates Red Café and Glasses Malone, the Mack brings back the classic Big Baller sound listeners have come to know and love. Look for more of the old product when Soft White hits the streets (currently set for release sometime after Glasses’ Beach Cruiser)
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
Hoo Bangin Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Balla ft. Birdman & Glasses Malone" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.