Last night, Machine Gun Kelly took a break from the hustle to support his Cavaliers at the NBA draft lottery ceremony. Evidently, his presence was good luck, as Cleveland won first pick for second time in three years. Now, the emcee returns to his grind in a big way with the release of Peso, single numero uno off his next street album. As the title suggests, this cut features MGK rhyming about his relentless quest for paper, backed by Burd & Keys’ thematically appropriate flip of Aloe Blacc‘s I Need A Dollar (How to Make It in America). On the guest tip, the headliner receives moral support from fellow hustlers Meek Mill and Pusha T. Black Flag currently lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest on the much-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Leave Me Alone" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)