In a social context, when someone asks, “So, What Do You Do?”, they’re typically expecting you to name your career. But, truth be told, a lot of the most interesting sh*t we do has nothing to do with the titles on our business cards. On a standout off his latest project, Mac Miller offers an unusually well-rounded response to the query. An unknown beatsmith’s mellow organ chords accompany him as he spits about his eclectic array of daily activities, from bowling excursions to Razor Scooter drive-bys. Every few bars, he tosses the mic to Chi-town mainstay Sir Michael Rocks, who spits about his sexual habits as well as his penchant from getting lit and listening to Jamiroquai. Released without warning in honor of Mother’s Day, Mac’s Faces tape is available for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 05/12/14
Tonight, Mac Miller decided to pull a Beyonce and drop a heavyweight project with only a single promo video as warning, springing his new project Faces on the Internet almost out of nowhere. The star-studded affair comes...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.