In a social context, when someone asks, “So, What Do You Do?”, they’re typically expecting you to name your career. But, truth be told, a lot of the most interesting sh*t we do has nothing to do with the titles on our business cards. On a standout off his latest project, Mac Miller offers an unusually well-rounded response to the query. An unknown beatsmith’s mellow organ chords accompany him as he spits about his eclectic array of daily activities, from bowling excursions to Razor Scooter drive-bys. Every few bars, he tosses the mic to Chi-town mainstay Sir Michael Rocks, who spits about his sexual habits as well as his penchant from getting lit and listening to Jamiroquai. Released without warning in honor of Mother’s Day, Mac’s Faces tape is available for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 05/12/14
Tonight, Mac Miller decided to pull a Beyonce and drop a heavyweight project with only a single promo video as warning, springing his new project Faces on the Internet almost out of nowhere. The star-studded affair comes...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)