Fresh off the release of his latest street album, indie-rap phenom Mac Miller has dropped off another new video single off the DJBooth-acclaimed project. Released along with its Miller/Justin Boyd-directed visuals, Thoughts From a Balcony finds the Steel City wunderkind pondering the complexities of life, art, and the grind over an upbeat instrumental by frequent collaborator Sap. Haven’t copped Macadelic yet? Then what are you waiting for—click here to download the project for free via the Booth’s very own mixtape page.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.