Fresh off the release of his latest street album, indie-rap phenom Mac Miller has dropped off another new video single off the DJBooth-acclaimed project. Released along with its Miller/Justin Boyd-directed visuals, Thoughts From a Balcony finds the Steel City wunderkind pondering the complexities of life, art, and the grind over an upbeat instrumental by frequent collaborator Sap. Haven’t copped Macadelic yet? Then what are you waiting for—click here to download the project for free via the Booth’s very own mixtape page.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.