Like most flicks, Mac Miller‘s sophomore set, Watching Movies With the Sound Off, had a few scenes left on the cutting room floor. Today, the Pittsburgh indie phenom unveils one such outtake, a collaborative cut by the name of Melt. Hip-hop vet Pete Rock handles production duties on this atmospheric jam, crafting a head-noddable, sampled backdrop (complete with soothing rainfall sound effects) for bars by Miller and West Coast phenom ScHoolboy Q. This unreleased joint is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on Mac’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.