Like most flicks, Mac Miller‘s sophomore set, Watching Movies With the Sound Off, had a few scenes left on the cutting room floor. Today, the Pittsburgh indie phenom unveils one such outtake, a collaborative cut by the name of Melt. Hip-hop vet Pete Rock handles production duties on this atmospheric jam, crafting a head-noddable, sampled backdrop (complete with soothing rainfall sound effects) for bars by Miller and West Coast phenom ScHoolboy Q. This unreleased joint is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on Mac’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.