To celebrate reaching 400,000 Twitter followers, Pittsburgh wunderkind Mac Miller recently delivered his fans an extra dose of musical freshness in the form of unreleased joint Love Lost. WIth Black Diamond‘s mellow instrumental (sampled from Temper Trap’s record of the same name) bumping in the background, the freestyle series alum addresses an ex-girl in heartbroken (yet frequently hilarious) verses. Though this jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mac Miller.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)