To celebrate reaching 400,000 Twitter followers, Pittsburgh wunderkind Mac Miller recently delivered his fans an extra dose of musical freshness in the form of unreleased joint Love Lost. WIth Black Diamond‘s mellow instrumental (sampled from Temper Trap’s record of the same name) bumping in the background, the freestyle series alum addresses an ex-girl in heartbroken (yet frequently hilarious) verses. Though this jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mac Miller.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.