To celebrate reaching 400,000 Twitter followers, Pittsburgh wunderkind Mac Miller recently delivered his fans an extra dose of musical freshness in the form of unreleased joint Love Lost. WIth Black Diamond‘s mellow instrumental (sampled from Temper Trap’s record of the same name) bumping in the background, the freestyle series alum addresses an ex-girl in heartbroken (yet frequently hilarious) verses. Though this jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mac Miller.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.