To celebrate reaching 400,000 Twitter followers, Pittsburgh wunderkind Mac Miller recently delivered his fans an extra dose of musical freshness in the form of unreleased joint Love Lost. WIth Black Diamond‘s mellow instrumental (sampled from Temper Trap’s record of the same name) bumping in the background, the freestyle series alum addresses an ex-girl in heartbroken (yet frequently hilarious) verses. Though this jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mac Miller.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.