To celebrate reaching 400,000 Twitter followers, Pittsburgh wunderkind Mac Miller recently delivered his fans an extra dose of musical freshness in the form of unreleased joint Love Lost. WIth Black Diamond‘s mellow instrumental (sampled from Temper Trap’s record of the same name) bumping in the background, the freestyle series alum addresses an ex-girl in heartbroken (yet frequently hilarious) verses. Though this jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mac Miller.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.