Just yesterday, Mac Miller was so frustrated with the pressures of life in the spotlight that he released These Dayz (Dope Awprah), an utterly bizarre jam which found him delivering discombobulated metaphysical rants and, yes, attempting to sing opera. Apparently his mood has changed for the better over the course of the last 24 hours; He Who Ate All the Caviar, the second of this week’s two promised song releases, finds him focusing on the upside of high-rollerdom. Over his own sampled production (under the pseudonym Larry Fisherman), he counts his blessings: “I get money, I f**k hoes / I wear really nice clothes / I go to the club and buy all the Patron / I get a lot of b**tches who love to suck my d**k / I made a lot of money / I’m so f**king rich.” Rex Arrow provides some candid visuals, making a stupid, yet hilarious visual pun out of Miller’s announcement, “There’s ice in my mouth right now.” Keep it locked to the Booth for the latest on Pharrell collab Pink Slime (currently unscheduled), as well as Mac’s sophomore set, Movies With the Sound Off (coming in Q1 of 2013).
Written by richard on 10/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.