Just yesterday, Mac Miller was so frustrated with the pressures of life in the spotlight that he released These Dayz (Dope Awprah), an utterly bizarre jam which found him delivering discombobulated metaphysical rants and, yes, attempting to sing opera. Apparently his mood has changed for the better over the course of the last 24 hours; He Who Ate All the Caviar, the second of this week’s two promised song releases, finds him focusing on the upside of high-rollerdom. Over his own sampled production (under the pseudonym Larry Fisherman), he counts his blessings: “I get money, I f**k hoes / I wear really nice clothes / I go to the club and buy all the Patron / I get a lot of b**tches who love to suck my d**k / I made a lot of money / I’m so f**king rich.” Rex Arrow provides some candid visuals, making a stupid, yet hilarious visual pun out of Miller’s announcement, “There’s ice in my mouth right now.” Keep it locked to the Booth for the latest on Pharrell collab Pink Slime (currently unscheduled), as well as Mac’s sophomore set, Movies With the Sound Off (coming in Q1 of 2013).
Written by richard on 10/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.