Mac Miller’s first Pink Slime release Onaroll might be sitting comfortably at the #14 spot on our Independent Music Chart, but the Freestyle Series alum won’t hesitate to drop off yet another record from the project. With help from producer and fellow Pink Slime collaborator Pharrell Williams, Miller addresses the haters and naysayers as he boasts on the power of his Mac millions on Glow. On top of providing the record with his signature, bouncy production Pharrell also takes on Glow‘s slightly swag-centered hook as he chants, “Girl I’m burning the b**ch I just glow/ I’m so special, I’m so special.” A release date for Pink Slime has yet to be revealed, but with today’s release of a second record the project due date can’t be too far off.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.