In celebration of reaching 500,000 Twitter followers, Rostrum Records’ very own has unleashed a brand new record to show his appreciation for all his fans. With an alley oop from Like behind the board on the production tip and veteran Talib Kweli on the second verse, Mac Miller delivers a smooth, laid back offering. The Road to A Million Fans continues when Mac hits 600,000, which at his current pace could be as early as July.
Written by Rhymestyle on 06/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)