In celebration of reaching 500,000 Twitter followers, Rostrum Records’ very own has unleashed a brand new record to show his appreciation for all his fans. With an alley oop from Like behind the board on the production tip and veteran Talib Kweli on the second verse, Mac Miller delivers a smooth, laid back offering. The Road to A Million Fans continues when Mac hits 600,000, which at his current pace could be as early as July.
Written by Rhymestyle on 06/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.