In celebration of reaching 500,000 Twitter followers, Rostrum Records’ very own has unleashed a brand new record to show his appreciation for all his fans. With an alley oop from Like behind the board on the production tip and veteran Talib Kweli on the second verse, Mac Miller delivers a smooth, laid back offering. The Road to A Million Fans continues when Mac hits 600,000, which at his current pace could be as early as July.
Written by Rhymestyle on 06/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.