A new record from Mac Miller, featuring the guest stylings of Harlem vet Cam’ron—can you Dig That? I thought you could. This brand new one-off release finds the Pittburgh phenom (and freestyle alum) and his Dipset-repping colleague dropping luxuriant, playeristic bars over the dreamy sample work of Big Jerm. As mentioned above, this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 02/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.