English Majors who cringe when reading “your” instead of “you’re” might want to ignore the title of the new M3 cut, I Be. While grammatically incorrect, the song itself could not be more right. After linking on 2011 single Can’t Breath, The Kid Daytona once again joins the Providence, Rhode Island native, this time atop a smooth Cadillac DZ production. As the beat oozes a cruising vibe, the emcees showcase a smooth yet gritty approach with their grimy, street driven bars. A touch of ruggedness yes, but overall M3 and Daytona are able to match the track’s swanging beat perfectly. Fans of I Be might want to grab a swimsuit as M3’s debut mixtape, Oceans 3, is set to drop later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/4/13
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.