English Majors who cringe when reading “your” instead of “you’re” might want to ignore the title of the new M3 cut, I Be. While grammatically incorrect, the song itself could not be more right. After linking on 2011 single Can’t Breath, The Kid Daytona once again joins the Providence, Rhode Island native, this time atop a smooth Cadillac DZ production. As the beat oozes a cruising vibe, the emcees showcase a smooth yet gritty approach with their grimy, street driven bars. A touch of ruggedness yes, but overall M3 and Daytona are able to match the track’s swanging beat perfectly. Fans of I Be might want to grab a swimsuit as M3’s debut mixtape, Oceans 3, is set to drop later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)