The 176th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of M-Dot, the Boston native who earned reader acclaim for Gotta Be way back in August of ‘09. On his brand new, exclusive Remorseless freestyle, the EMS Productions emcee flows over original boardwork by Alegory (featuring cuts by DJ Family Tyz). M-Dot is currently working with DJ Jean Maron on a collaborative full-length titled Run MPC, coming soon. Keep it locked for the latest release details!
Readers can download a copy of In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here. Keep it locked for the latest on Volume 5, coming soon!
Written by richard on 06/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gotta Be" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.