Freakin’, a single released this past spring but never featured in the Booth, saw Cali singer/songwriter Lyrica Anderson engaging in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Pittsburgh rap heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. On the official remix, their tête-à-tête turns into a ménage à trois. 300 Entertainment crooner Eric Bellinger jumps on beatsmith Arturo Ayers‘s languid synth instrumental to deliver a suave second verse, as well as contributing some Auto-Tuned backing vocals to the chorus. Like what you’re hearing? You can find the original version of Freakin’ and much more on the EMPIRE signee’s King Me 2 EP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.