Freakin’, a single released this past spring but never featured in the Booth, saw Cali singer/songwriter Lyrica Anderson engaging in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Pittsburgh rap heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. On the official remix, their tête-à-tête turns into a ménage à trois. 300 Entertainment crooner Eric Bellinger jumps on beatsmith Arturo Ayers‘s languid synth instrumental to deliver a suave second verse, as well as contributing some Auto-Tuned backing vocals to the chorus. Like what you’re hearing? You can find the original version of Freakin’ and much more on the EMPIRE signee’s King Me 2 EP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.