While I’ve always thought that rumors of hip-hop’s demise were greatly exaggerated, that oft-rehashed argument shouldn’t stop listeners from enjoying a cut as dope as Resurrection of Hip Hop, the latest single and first Booth feature from Philly representative Lyn Charles. Here, David “Kung Fu” Adams’ head-nodding production sets the stage for lyrically astute bars from the Philly representative and Booth-approved guest spitter Big K.R.I.T. Released this past July, Charles’ American Tragedy LP is out now online.
Written by richard on 11/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Farewell Philadelphia " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)