On his last mixtape single, late-March’s Silence, Lyn Charles got a few things off his chest, filling listeners in on the myriad frustrations that accompany his day-to-day hustle. Refreshed by that mic therapy session, the Philly repper returns to our pages with Fuconventional, a follow-up which reflects his heightened self-confidence and drive to succeed. Beatsmith Chris June‘s hazy synths and sizzling hi-hats back the artist as he balls on the haters and flaunts his designer wardrobe. In addition to rocking the mic, Charles ties the joint together with an Auto-Tuned chorus. Craving more? Then keep it locked; Silence Is the Language of the Gods currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh cuts as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Resurrection of Hip Hop" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)