On his last mixtape single, late-March’s Silence, Lyn Charles got a few things off his chest, filling listeners in on the myriad frustrations that accompany his day-to-day hustle. Refreshed by that mic therapy session, the Philly repper returns to our pages with Fuconventional, a follow-up which reflects his heightened self-confidence and drive to succeed. Beatsmith Chris June‘s hazy synths and sizzling hi-hats back the artist as he balls on the haters and flaunts his designer wardrobe. In addition to rocking the mic, Charles ties the joint together with an Auto-Tuned chorus. Craving more? Then keep it locked; Silence Is the Language of the Gods currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh cuts as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Resurrection of Hip Hop" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.