Last week, Lyfe Harris and his frequent collaborator, Ye Ali, made their long-awaited return to the Booth with You Need Me. Appropriately given the title, the record received rave reviews and left readers craving more. Not about to deprive his fans of what they require, the Vintage Club affiliate bounces back with sultry promo single Designer. Over a hazy synth beat created by the artist in conjunction with YungxRio, Harris chronicles his affair with a chick who enjoys brand name couture as much as he does. Waxx—not to be confused with Wax—assists on the guest tip. Designer isn’t currently attached to a larger body of work, but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
Vintage Club Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.