Last week, Lyfe Harris and his frequent collaborator, Ye Ali, made their long-awaited return to the Booth with You Need Me. Appropriately given the title, the record received rave reviews and left readers craving more. Not about to deprive his fans of what they require, the Vintage Club affiliate bounces back with sultry promo single Designer. Over a hazy synth beat created by the artist in conjunction with YungxRio, Harris chronicles his affair with a chick who enjoys brand name couture as much as he does. Waxx—not to be confused with Wax—assists on the guest tip. Designer isn’t currently attached to a larger body of work, but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
Vintage Club Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.