Last week, Lyfe Harris and his frequent collaborator, Ye Ali, made their long-awaited return to the Booth with You Need Me. Appropriately given the title, the record received rave reviews and left readers craving more. Not about to deprive his fans of what they require, the Vintage Club affiliate bounces back with sultry promo single Designer. Over a hazy synth beat created by the artist in conjunction with YungxRio, Harris chronicles his affair with a chick who enjoys brand name couture as much as he does. Waxx—not to be confused with Wax—assists on the guest tip. Designer isn’t currently attached to a larger body of work, but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Vintage Club Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)