Last week, Lyfe Harris and his frequent collaborator, Ye Ali, made their long-awaited return to the Booth with You Need Me. Appropriately given the title, the record received rave reviews and left readers craving more. Not about to deprive his fans of what they require, the Vintage Club affiliate bounces back with sultry promo single Designer. Over a hazy synth beat created by the artist in conjunction with YungxRio, Harris chronicles his affair with a chick who enjoys brand name couture as much as he does. Waxx—not to be confused with Wax—assists on the guest tip. Designer isn’t currently attached to a larger body of work, but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
Vintage Club Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.